Suffolk has over 3500 miles of public rights of way and over 1000 acres of open access.
If you encounter a problem with a public right of way feel free to report it to us.
The quickest and easiest way to report a problem is by completing our online form.
Average time to complete: 10 minutes
To report a public right of way problem you will need to provide the following information:
- Problem type (such as bridge, fence or signpost)
- Detailed description of the problem
- If the obstruction is full or partial
- If the problem poses immediate danger
- Information on who is responsible/who the landowner is
- Date you observed the problem
- Location of the problem, including:
- Path type
- Path number (if known)
- Route to/from
- Grid reference (if known)
- Detailed description of the location of the problem
- Your personal information (such as your name, address and contact details)
Once you have submitted your report we will aim to review it at our nearest convenience.
We will try to inform you of any action taken via the contact details you have submitted.
By reporting online you are helping us to save money which can be spent on services elsewhere.
However, there are other ways to contact us to report a problem or find out more information:
- call 0345 606 6171
- email firstname.lastname@example.org