Skip to main content

Apply for a child performance licence

Apply for a child performance for school age children, what you'll need to apply and who should apply for child performance licence in Suffolk.

Children who take part in a performance and haven't reached the school leaving age may need a licence to perform.

Performances include:

  • recorded or broadcast productions
  • theatre productions
  • modelling assignments
  • professional sporting activities

[object Object]