Skip to main content

Report a flood in Suffolk

How to report flooding on a road, pavement or property. Who to contact about a blocked drain or flooding on the A11, A12 and A14 roads in Suffolk.

Who to contact about flooding

Find out how to report a flood problem (and which service you need) and what will happen after you've reported the problem.

What type of flooding is it?

Contact us

Find out how to contact Customer Services quickly and securely using live chat.

You can also find options to help yourself online, and phone us if needed.