This page provides a space for information and resources about training and development opportunities, CPD, networking events and our End-point Assessment (EPA) services for the 'Careers Development Professional' Apprenticeship (ST0694 - please see the EPAO section for details).
Our Careers Newsletters can be found in the CPD section.
We hold termly network events for people involved in the careers agenda in Suffolk schools and colleges.
Next meeting will be held online on 20 September 2022.
If you wish to be on the invitation list or suggest items for the agenda please contact email@example.com .
RESOURCES AUTUMN 2022
- 3 out of 4 Teachers are not confident helping students apply for apprenticeships
RESOURCES SPRING 2022
The EAST Career Training has no courses planned for 2022/23.
Please consult the CDI website for information regarding training.
We have been approved and recognised by Ofqual to act as the End Point Assessor Organisation for the Careers Development Professional Apprenticeship (ST0694).
- EPAO information Flyer (PDF, 416 KB)
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Safeguarding and Prevent Policy (PDF, 223 KB)
- Suffolk County Council Privacy and Data Protection (PDF, 147 KB)
- SCC EPAO Complaints and Appeals 2022 (PDF 172 KB)
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Conflict of Interest Declaration Form
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Monitoring and Quality (PDF, 196 KB)
- SCC Resits and Retakes V2 (PDF, 156KB)
Videos to explain the End Point Assessment for the Career Development Professional Higher Apprenticeship:
- Overview of the End Point Assessment (6 mins)
- Evidence Portfolio and Professional Discussion (16 mins)
- Work-based career related project and written assignment (project report - 16 mins)
Publications from the Institute for Apprenticeships:
- End Point Assessment Plan for Career Development Professional (PDF, 345 KB)
- Career Development Professional - Details of Standard (PDF 178 KB)
The first apprentice through the CDP Apprenticeship
This video is a discussion with the first apprentice through the CDP Apprenticeship as she talks with her assessor about her experience of the Apprenticeship and the End Point Assessment with Suffolk CC. It shows the hard work, dedication and professionalism needed to qualify as a Careers professional.
Careers Guidance ReFramed - June 2022.
To access resources for this conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Your Future 2021 - Virtual Work Inspiration Suffolk
Discover Your Future 2021 was a programme developed and delivered by Enterprise Adviser Network and Suffolk County Council. Resources below are free for you to use.
Below you will find the materials produced for this programme
- Discover Your Future 2021 - Keynote 1: Exploration - YouTube
- EXPLORATION employer presentation online
- EXPLORATION teacher presentation offline
- EXPLORE Lesson Plan Employer online session 1.1
- EXPLORE Lesson Plan Teacher offline session 1.2
- Discover Your Future 2021 - Keynote 2: Skills - YouTube
- SKILLS employer presentation online
- SKILLS teacher presentation offline
- SKILLS Lesson Plan Employer online session
- SKILLS Lesson Plan Teacher offline session
Theme ENTERPRISE & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Discover Your Future 2021 - Keynote 3: Enterprise - YouTube
- Enterprise Employer presentation online
- Enterprise Teacher presentation offline
- Enterprise Lesson Plan Employer online session
- Enterprise Lesson Plan Teacher offline session
- Discover Your Future 2021 - Keynote 4: Pathways - YouTube
- Pathways Employer presentation online
- Pathways Teacher presentation offline
- Pathways Lesson Plan Employer online session
- Pathways Lesson Plan Teacher offline session
Theme RESILIENCE & MOCK INTERVIEWS
- Discover Your Future 2021 - Keynote 5: Resilience - YouTube
- Resilience Employer presentation online
- Mock Interview Teacher presentation
- Resilience Lesson Plan Employer online session
- Mock Interview Lesson Plan Teacher offline session
- 16+ Suffolk SEND Transitions Guide 2nd Edition (PDF 4.4MB)
- Suffolk Work and Skills: Information for young people aged 13-19 3rd edition (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Careers & Enterprise Company: Support for SEND