This page provides a space for information and resources about training and development opportunities, CPD, networking events and our End-point Assessment (EPA) services for the 'Careers Development Professional' Apprenticeship (ST0694 - please see the EPAO section for details).
Our Careers Newsletters can be found in the CPD section.
We hold termly network events for people involved in the careers agenda in Suffolk schools and colleges.
All Spring dates will be virtual meetings - if you wish to be on the invitation list please contact email@example.com
Agendas to be confirmed nearer to the dates.
- 24th February 2021 | Lowestoft | 9.30 am | Lowestoft IAG Meeting 24 Feb 2021 Draft Agenda (PDF, 110KB)
- 25th February 2021 | Ipswich | 9.30 am- 12.00 noon | GreaterIpswich IAG Meeting 25 Feb 2021 Draft Agenda (PDF, 55KB)
- 1 March 2021 | West Suffolk | 9.30 am - 12.00 noon | West IAG Meeting 1 March 2021 Draft Agenda (PDF, 78 KB)
- 2 March 20201 New Anglia SEND/AP network 15.15
Resources from meetings Spring Term 2021
Suffolk County Council
The EAST Career Training organisation offers the following courses:
- Gateway Level 3 Information, Advice or Guidance
- OCR Level 4 Diploma in Career Information and Advice
- OCR Level 6 Certificate in Careers Leadership (DfE funded course)
- OCR Level 6 Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development
New dates to follow.
Please contact us to express your interest in any of the courses.
- Careers Training Offer leaflet (PDF, 521 KB)
- Level 3 Gateway Information, Advice or Guidance course flyer (PDF, 281 KB)
- Level 6 Careers Leader course Suffolk & Norfolk 2020 - 21 (PDF, 391 KB) awaiting information for new funding.
- To apply please complete the Career Leader Application form 2020 CEC.docx and register with the Careers and Enterprise Company here: https://www.careersandenterprise.co.uk/schools-colleges/training-careers-leaders
We have been approved to act as the End Point Assessor Organisation for the Careers Development Professional Apprenticeship (ST0694).
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Safeguarding and Prevent Policy (PDF, 223 KB)
- Suffolk County Council Privacy and Data Protection (PDF, 147 KB)
- Suffolk County Council Equality and Fair Access Policy 2020 (PDF, 134 KB)
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Complaints and Appeals 2020 (PDF, 118 KB)
- EPAO Complaints Appeals form
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Conflict of Interest Declaration Form
- Suffolk County Council EPAO Monitoring and Quality (PDF, 196 KB)
Publications from the Institute for Apprenticeships:
- End Point Assessment Plan for Career Development Professional (PDF, 345 KB)
- Career Development Professional - Details of Standard (PDF,,178 KB)
SEND Training 9 December 2020
Programme SEND 9 Dec 2020 (PDF 178 KB)
SEND and Post 16 Presentation (PDF 539 KB)
SEND Timeline Infographic Autumn 2020 (PDF, 443 KB)
WSC SEND Pathway Presentation 2020-21 (PDF 1.6MB)
Key Traineeship Pre-apprenticeship Programme (PDF, 2.1 MB)
PACE Work Study Programme Outline July 2020 (PDF, 521 KB)
SEND YPN Intro (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Careers & Enterprise Company: Support for SEND
SEND Training 1 October 2020
Programme-SEND1 Oct (PDF 193KB)
Keys-to-Inclusion (PDF 2.4MB)
SEND-and-Careers-Guidance (PDF 1.2MB)
Health-SEND (PDF 500KB)
Moving-into-Adulthood-Planning-Sept-2020 (PDF, 314 KB)
SPCN (PDF 1.4MB)
- 16+ Suffolk SEND Transitions Guide 2nd Edition (PDF 4.4MB)
- Suffolk Work and Skills: Information for young people aged 13-19 3rd edition (PDF, 2.4MB)
- SODA report: C19 sector shutdown impact on workers in Suffolk (PDF, 239 KB)
- Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) Update on Coronavirus Scenarios July 2020 (PDF, 992 KB)
- Careers & Enterprise Company: Support for SEND
- Realise Futures
- Careers Newsletter No 3 | 1 June 2020 (PDF, 521 KB)
- Careers Newsletter No 2 | 27 April 2020 (PDF, 467 KB)
- Careers Newsletter No 1 | 2 April 2020 (PDF, 439 KB)