Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Last updated: 29th December 2020 (reviewed daily).
- We're operating a new process to register a birth or death
- All register offices are closed to the public for counter enquiries but are offering appointments for some services
- In line with current Government guidance, any visitor to our offices for appointments will be required to wear face coverings (unless medically exempt).
- Our phone lines are open but with a restricted service, so you may experience a delay when you contact us. Alternatively you may email us
- Find out how to contact a register office in Suffolk
- On Saturday 31st October 2020, the Government announced further restrictions regarding ceremonies. Please see updated information about ceremonies here.