Suffolk Arts Service supports the arts by:
- investing in and developing high quality, dynamic arts organisations
- creating and coordinating partnerships and networks to ensure the arts sector in Suffolk is collaborative and joined up
- developing and supporting strategic programmes and projects, with partners such as:
- raising external funds for strategic programmes and projects
- supporting the Norfolk and Suffolk Culture Board to develop and deliver strategies and projects that maximise the economic and social impact of the cultural sector in Norfolk and Suffolk. See the Board's manifesto 'Culture Drives Impact' and the Board's Evidence report. The Board is currently recruiting for a new Chair. Download the recruitment pack here.
- giving fundraising and project development advice and guidance
Suffolk County Council invests in the following arts organisations:
- DanceEast the national dance development agency
- Eastern Angles a touring theatre company
- New Wolsey Theatre Ipswich
- Suffolk Artlink the county arts access agency
- Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds
For more details email email@example.com or call 07540 669035 (Monday to Friday).
Suffolk Culture Network
The Suffolk Culture Network is for people delivering communications, marketing and audience development in the cultural sector. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to join Suffolk Culture Network.
Suffolk Cultural and Creative newsletter
The Suffolk Cultural and Creative newsletter is a fortnightly publication which aims to improve the sharing of information between arts practitioners, arts organisations, non-arts organisations, local government, and regional and national bodies across Suffolk. Subscribe to the Suffolk Cultural and Creative newsletter.