Organisation structure and senior staff salaries
Find details of the structure of Suffolk County Council and all staff paid over £50,000 a year,
as of 31 March 2019:
This shows how much our staff earn, plus National Insurance and pension costs.
Pay Policy Statement
This statement explains the relationship between our highest earner and the average earner across the whole organisation (Pay Multiple).
Gender Pay Gap
This report details the organisation’s Gender Pay Gap and the actions we’ve taken and will continue to take to address it over the next 12 months and beyond. Read last year's Gender Pay Gap Report 2019 to 2020 (PDF, 298KB).
Trade Union Facility Time
We publish open data summarising staff engaged in trade union activity and an estimate of the related costs.
You can read our Trade Union activity from 2018/19 (PDF, 478KB).
More salary scales
- Soulbury Pay Agreement Letter (PDF, 56KB)
- Advisors and Inspectors Scales (PDF, 45KB)
- Educational Psychologists Scales (PDF, 90KB)
- London Allowance (PDF, 18KB)
- Youth and Community Officers Scales (PDF, 52KB)
- Soulbury Pay On-Costs 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 75KB)
- Teacher's pay rates 2020 to 2021 (PDF, 26KB)
Uniformed Fire Staff
- On-Call Salary Scales (Excel, 36KB) (Updated July 2021)
- Salary Scales - including National Insurance and Pension (Excel, 59KB) (Updated September 2020)
- Wholetime Operational Salary Scales (PDF, 24KB) (Updated July 2021)
Request an accessible format
Documents published on this page may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.