Growth Highways Infrastructure Directorate is responsible for providing services including:
- Environment and Waste
- Environment Strategy
- Natural and Historic Environment
- Economic Development and Archives
- Operational Highways
- Passenger Transport
- Transport Strategy
- Infrastructure Projects.
On occasions we may need to collect and use personal data to fulfil these duties.
The processing of personal data is governed by the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018), collectively referred to as data protection law
This privacy notice explains how GHI Directorate uses information about you when you contact us or use our services, and how we protect your privacy.
Suffolk County Council is the controller for the personal information that is being processed. If you have any queries about how GHI Directorate is collecting or using your personal data, you can contact the service on:
Contact details for service:
- GHI Directorate - Interim Executive Director, Andrew Cook
- Environment and Waste - Steve Palfrey, Assistant Director Environment and Waste
- Environment Strategy – Matt Hullis, Head of Environment and Strategy
- Natural and Historic Environment – Tim De-Keyzer, Head of Natural and Historic Environment
- Housing - Rob Hancock, Assistant Director Housing, Planning and Growth
- Planning – James Cutting, Head of Planning
- Economic Development and Archives – Jai Raithatha, Head of Economic Development
- Operational Highways - John Clements, Head of Operational Highways
- Passenger Transport - Timothy Stephenson, Head of Passenger Transport
- Transport Strategy - Graeme Mateer, Head of Transport Strategy.
Contact details for the council’s Data Protection Officer and Compliance Manager can be found in the council’s corporate privacy notice, which is available on the council’s website.