Contact Dynniq, who maintain our signals, on 0800 298 6815 to report a fault with a permanent traffic light or lit pedestrian crossing.
Please have the following information available:
- parish or town
- road name or number, for example, High Street or B1078
- type of traffic signal, for example, pedestrian crossing or vehicle activated sign
- the type of fault, for example, the green man light isn't working
- what colour signal that's not working
- which direction you were travelling in and what side of the road is the traffic signal on
Repair of signals is prioritised based on the type of fault to make sure that any fault which causes immediate danger is dealt with first; for example, a red light that isn't working.
Reporting a fault with temporary traffic lights
Problems with temporary traffic lights, for example, where there are roadworks in progress, should be reported using the emergency contact details supplied at the site.
The contact details are normally published on the generator for the temporary traffic lights.