Suffolk Highways is the partnership between Suffolk County Council and Kier.
We work to ensure that we provide an effective and efficient value for money service, with the primary objective to maintain roads and improve Suffolk's infrastructure.
Suffolk's infrastructure includes:
- 6,500km of roads
- 4,000km of pavements
- 102,000 unlit signs
- 160km of fences and barriers
- 68,500 street lights
- 1,200 lit signs, bollards and belisha beacons
- 5,000 bridges, culverts and retaining walls
- 9,800 public rights of way (totalling 5600km)
- 12,000 acres of open access land
Find out about the main projects Suffolk Highways are working on at the moment.