Our current plans and priorities are focused on economic growth that everyone can benefit from, improving health, care and wellbeing and efficient and effective public services.
Download our priorities for 2017 to 2021 (PDF, 2MB).
Read how we plan to deliver against these priorities in our business plan for 2019 to 2020 (PDF, 1.5MB).
Other key plans and strategies
- Local Transport Plan 2011 to 2031
- Economic Strategy for Norfolk and Suffolk
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2019 to 2022 (PDF, 55KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Policy (PDF, 115KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Annual Report 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 114KB)
- SEND Strategy 2017 to 2020 and Ofsted/CQC statement of action (PDF, 1.22MB)
- Suffolk Rail Prospectus (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Suffolk Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016 to 2019 (PDF, 544KB)
- Suffolk Prevention Strategy (PDF, 199KB)
- Suffolk Local Safeguarding Children Board Annual Report 2016 to 2017
- Suffolk Family 2020 Strategy (PDF, 3MB)
- Suffolk Libraries 2020 Strategy (PDF, 2.17MB)
- Suffolk Nature Strategy
- Suffolk Flood Risk Management Strategy
- Suffolk Climate Action Plan (PDF, 3.42MB)
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessments for Suffolk from Healthy Suffolk
- Suffolk Fire Authority Integrated Risk Management Plan 2019 to 2022 from Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Suffolk Framework for inclusive growth (PDF, 326KB)
- Suffolk Minerals and Waste Plan from Suffolk County Council
- Suffolk Road Safety Strategy 2012 to 2022: 3 year review (PDF, 3.55MB)
The standards we apply to our work
Read our Constitution.