Our current plans and priorities are focused on economic growth that everyone can benefit from, improving health, care and wellbeing and efficient and effective public services.
Download our priorities for 2017 to 2021 (PDF, 2MB).
We’ve set out how we plan to deliver against these priorities this year in our business plan for 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 1.8MB).
Other key plans and strategies
- Local Transport Plan 2011-31
- Economic Strategy for Norfolk and Suffolk
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016 to 2019 (PDF, 534KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Policy (PDF, 81KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF, 3.6MB)
- SEND Strategy 2017-20 and Ofsted/CQC statement of action (PDF, 1.22MB)
- Suffolk Rail Prospectus (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Suffolk Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016-19 (PDF, 544KB)
- Suffolk Prevention Strategy (PDF, 199KB)
- Suffolk Local Safeguarding Children Board Annual Report 2016-17
- Suffolk Family 2020 Strategy (PDF, 3MB)
- Suffolk Libraries 2020 Strategy (PDF, 2.17MB)
- Suffolk Nature Strategy
- Suffolk Flood Risk Management Strategy (PDF, 6.53MB)
- Suffolk Climate Action Plan (PDF, 3.42MB)
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessments for Suffolk (Healthy Suffolk)
- Suffolk Fire Authority IRMP 2015-18 (Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service)
- Suffolk Framework for inclusive growth (PDF, 326KB)
- Suffolk Minerals and Waste Plan (Suffolk County Council)
- Suffolk Road Strategy 2012-2022 : 3-Year Review (PDF, 3.98MB)
The standards we apply to our work
Read our Constitution.