Our current plans and priorities are focused on economic growth that everyone can benefit from, improving health, care and wellbeing and efficient and effective public services.
Download our priorities for 2017 to 2021 (PDF, 2MB).
We’ve set out how we plan to deliver against these priorities this year in our business plan for 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 1.8MB).
Other key plans and strategies
- Local Transport Plan 2011-31
- New Anglia Strategic Economic Plan (PDF, 3.93MB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Report Extended Executive Summary (PDF, 341KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016 to 2019 (PDF, 534KB)
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing Policy (PDF, 81KB)
- SEND Strategy 2017-20 and Ofsted/CQC statement of action (PDF, 1.22MB)
- Suffolk Growth Strategy (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Suffolk Rail Prospectus (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Suffolk Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016-19 (PDF, 544KB)
- Suffolk Prevention Strategy (PDF, 199KB)
- Suffolk Local Safeguarding Children Board Annual Report 2016-17
- Suffolk Family 2020 Strategy (PDF, 3MB)
- Suffolk Safeguarding Adults Board Strategy 2015-17
- Suffolk Libraries 2020 Strategy (PDF, 2.17MB)
- Suffolk Nature Strategy
The standards we apply to our work
Read our Constitution.