Suffolk County Council (SCC) collects and uses personal data to provide and manage services.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any queries about this notice, please contact the Data Protection Officer & Compliance Manager:Constantine House,5 Constantine Road,Ipswich IP1 2DH
How long do we keep your information?
Who will we share your information with?
Service-specific privacy notices
- Adult and Community Services (ACS) privacy notice
- Audit: Data Matching and National Fraud Initiative (NFI) privacy notice
- Blue Badge privacy notice
- Children and Young People Services (CYP) privacy notice
- Complaints privacy notice
- Councillor's privacy notice
- Finance privacy notice
- Health and Safety privacy notice
- Office for Product Safety and Standards privacy notice (SPoC Team)
- Public Health privacy notice
- Rights of Way and Access privacy notice
- Suffolk Coroner's Service privacy notice
- Suffolk Energy Action privacy notice
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) privacy notice
- Suffolk Register Office privacy notice
- SystmOne privacy notice (health visiting data)