If you have recently received an invoice to pay please be aware that this will not be appearing available for you to pay online or over the phone. We are in the process of updating our systems. Please try again week commencing 25th January 2021. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
We recommend you do not use Internet Explorer (IE) to access this service, as some features may not work using that browser.
- invoice number (shown on the invoice)
- customer name
- a credit or debit card (we cannot accept American Express (AMEX) or Diners Club cards)
You can pay for:
- Home care
- Residential care
- County farm rents
- Property rents
- Miscellaneous 'A' accounts
- SCC invoices
Some web browsers do not support online payments. Check if you need to update your browser.
You can also pay by using our Automated Telephone Payment line on 0800 090 2911.
Paying for other services
Below is a list of services that are not paid for here. Click on the service below to find out how to pay:
- Blue Badge application
- Breaking New Ground course
- Ceremony balance
- Dropped kerb/vehicle access application
- Home to school or college transport pass
- Licence (including Section 50 licence)
- Music or drama activity
- Planning application
- Road event application
- Road safety training course
- School attendance penalty notice
- School meals
- School trips
- School uniform
- Streetworks fixed penalty notice
- Temporary road closure