You can pay the following invoices via this page:
- Home care
- Residential care
- County farm rents
- Property rents
- Miscellaneous 'A' accounts
However, you'll need to pay for the following invoices using the links below:
- Home to school or college transport pass
- Music or drama activity
- School attendance penalty notice
- Road safety training course
- Streetworks fixed penalty notice
Please note, we're unable to accept American Express (AMEX) or Diners Club payment cards.
It takes about 5 minutes to pay an invoice online.
Click the green button below to begin.Proceed to payment
How to make a payment
To make a payment you'll need:
- invoice number (shown on the invoice)
- customer name
To pay multiple invoices, insert the details one at a time and add each to your basket before clicking pay.
Some web browsers won't support online payments. Check if you need to update your browser.
Pay by phone
You can pay over the phone. Call our Automated Telephone Payment line on 0800 090 2911.