Where can I find supporting guidance for the care sector
- Visit National Fire Chiefs Council Fire Safety in Specialised Housing covers in detail domiciliary care and Risk reduction.
Use and fire risks of Emollients creams
- Visit carewisesuffolk.co.uk for advice reducing risk of fire when using emollient creams.
Identifying vulnerable persons at risk of fire
- Download a guidance document to support those caring for others including a Person-Centred Fire Risk Assessment toolkit and Checklist for carers (published under resources) at carewisesuffolk.co.uk
Where to find free online specific training for carers
- Register for free online training at tsa-voice.org.uk
How to arrange a safer home visit
- Visit check if you're eligible for a safer home visit.
What to do in the event of a fire in the home
- Visit what to do in the event of a fire in the home.
Suffolk County Council
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- About Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service and live incident mapping
- Map of fire stations in Suffolk
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue FAQs
- Fire safety for businesses, landlords, charities and schools
- Fire safety in the home
- Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Working and volunteering for fire and rescue
- Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft
- Road safety initiatives
- Give feedback or make a complaint about Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Youth development