Use and fire risks of Emollients creams
See Carewise Suffolk for advice reducing risk of fire when using emollient creams.
Identifying vulnerable persons at risk of fire
You can download guidance documents from Carewise Suffolk that support those caring for others:
Where to find free online specific training for carers
Register for free online training from the Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Association.
How to arrange a safer home visit
Check if you're eligible for a safer home visit.
What to do in the event of a fire in the home
Find out what to do in the event of a fire in the home.
Suffolk County Council
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Fire service incidents map
- Fire stations in Suffolk
- About Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue FAQs
- Fire safety for businesses, landlords, charities and schools
- Fire safety in the home
- Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Working for Suffolk Fire and Rescue
- Become a Community Fire Volunteer
- Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft
- Road safety initiatives
- Give feedback or make a complaint about Suffolk Fire and Rescue
- Youth development
Fire safety in the home
- Check if you're eligible for a safer home visit
- What to do if there's a fire in your home
- Fire safety advice for someone who cares for others in our community
- Fire safety information leaflets
- Firesetter Intervention Scheme: stopping a child's interest in fire