Use and fire risks of Emollients creams
See Carewise Suffolk for advice reducing risk of fire when using emollient creams.
Identifying vulnerable persons at risk of fire
You can download guidance documents from Carewise Suffolk that support those caring for others:
Where to find free online specific training for carers
Register for free online training from the Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Association.
How to arrange a safer home visit
Check if you're eligible for a safer home visit.
What to do in the event of a fire in the home
Find out what to do in the event of a fire in the home.
Suffolk County Council
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- About Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service and live incident mapping
- Map of fire stations in Suffolk
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue FAQs
- Fire safety for businesses, landlords, charities and schools
- Fire safety in the home
- Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Working and volunteering for fire and rescue
- Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft
- Road safety initiatives
- Give feedback or make a complaint about Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Youth development