It is our responsibility to ensure that fire hydrants across the county are kept in good working condition.
We'll inspect and repair any reportedly damaged or leaky fire hydrants as soon as possible.
If you discover a defective or damaged fire hydrant please complete the following form.
Suffolk County Council
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Fire service incidents map
- Fire stations in Suffolk
- About Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue FAQs
- Fire safety for businesses, landlords, charities and schools
- Fire safety in the home
- Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Working for Suffolk Fire and Rescue
- Become a Community Fire Volunteer
- Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft
- Road safety initiatives
- Give feedback or make a complaint about Suffolk Fire and Rescue
- Youth development
Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Report a damaged fire hydrant