It is our responsibility to ensure that fire hydrants across the county are kept in good working condition.
We'll inspect and repair any reportedly damaged or leaky fire hydrants as soon as possible.
If you discover a defective or damaged fire hydrant please complete the following form.
Suffolk County Council
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- About Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service and live incident mapping
- Map of fire stations in Suffolk
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue FAQs
- Fire safety for businesses, landlords, charities and schools
- Fire safety in the home
- Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Working and volunteering for fire and rescue
- Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft
- Road safety initiatives
- Give feedback or make a complaint about Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Youth development
Fire and rescue safety advice in the community
- Report a damaged fire hydrant