We only manage planning applications related to:
- county council developments such as schools or fire stations
For other planning applications contact your local district or borough council:
- Babergh District Council
- Ipswich Borough Council
- Mid Suffolk District Council
- East Suffolk Council (Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Councils)
- West Suffolk Council (Forest Heath and St Edmundsbury Councils)
Please see a map of the area to locate your District Council.
How to submit an application
You can submit your application online:
You can also download a:
Please read our guidance notes before first.
Before you submit your application
Read our planning and development advice to help make sure that your planning application meets the requirements for approval.
Some applications may need to be determined by the Development Control Committee.
Pay for a planning application
You can pay for a planning application quickly and easily online.
We'll check your application contains the correct information.
You must provide all of the information published in:
- Local Planning Validation Requirements July 2015 (PDF, 514KB)
- National Planning Validation Requirements (PDF, 339KB)
- Development Control Charter April 2017 (PDF, 378KB)
- Development Control Manual June 2017 (PDF, 432KB)
Email email@example.com for further information or advice.