Download the Lakeside Blundeston travel pack (PDF, 1.6MB).
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk County Council is delivering the travel plan for phase 1 of the development. View the homes in the Lark Grange development.
If you live in or near to Lark Grange, read our Lark Grange travel pack brochure (PDF, 1MB)
In this edition of the brochure, the bus vouchers are not featured. However, if you live in the Lark Grange development, you would have received this inside your printed brochure.
Download a travel map of Bury St Edmunds (PDF, 821KB).
For more information on bus schedules in Bury St Edmunds, visit the Suffolk on Board website.
Follow @suffolkonboard on Twitter for live updates.
If you own an Electric Vehicle, find the nearest charging point to you on the Zap-Map website.
Suffolk County Council are delivering the travel plan for phase 1 of the development. View the homes in the Northfield View development.
If you live in Northfield View or in the surrounding areas, take a look at our travel pack brochure (PDF, 735KB). In this edition of the brochure, the bus vouchers are not featured. However, if you live in the Northfield View site, you would have received this inside your printed brochure.
Download a travel map of Chilton Leys (PDF, 821KB).
Claim a bus, cycle or rail voucher
Suffolk County Council
- Children, families and learning
- Business and licences
- Jobs and careers
- Council and democracy
- Care and support for adults
- Roads and transport
- Planning, waste and environment
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Trading Standards, community and safety
- Births, deaths and ceremonies
- Culture, heritage and leisure
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Planning, waste and environment
- Planning applications
- Minerals and waste policy
- Planning and development advice
- Flooding and drainage
- Proposed development of Chilton Woods
- Waste and recycling
- Disposal of soil, rubble and plasterboard
- Suffolk's countryside and wildlife
- Solar Together Suffolk
- Creating the Greenest County
- Pledge to climate emergency declaration
- Major infrastructure projects
- Buildings in Suffolk
Planning and development advice
- Application for Agreements or Works Licence
- Standard drawings for vehicular access
- Estate Road Specification
- Suffolk Design Guide for Residential Areas
- Air Quality
- Parking guidance
- Developer Contributions
- Travel plans
- Planning advice archive
- Spatial planning
- Riparian ownership in Suffolk
- Planning a development in a flood zone
- Neighbourhood planning guidance