The Structure Plan (PDF, 68KB) ceased to be part of the Development Plan for Suffolk in 2007 and the remaining policies were revoked in January 2013.
The Waveney Sunrise Scheme
This scheme provided £14.7 million of funding for regeneration in Lowestoft, improving buildings, roads and public spaces creating a more attractive environment for visitors and residents. Alongside this, the county council delivered the South Lowestoft Relief Road.
Download the EEDA Case Study (PDF, 25KB).
Suffolk’s Environment Reports
Suffolk’s Environment was a partnership involving the county council and the seven district and borough councils in Suffolk. The partnership produced monitoring reports between 1999 and 2007.
The following reports are available to download from previous years:
- Monitoring Report 2006/07 (PDF, 585KB)
- Monitoring Report 2005/06 (Excel, 264KB)
- Suffolk Environment Leaflet 2005/06 (PDF, 475KB)
- Monitoring Report 2004/05 (PDF, 432KB)
- Suffolk Environment Leaflet 2004/05 (PDF, 367KB)
- Monitoring Report 2003/04 (PDF, 525KB)
- Summary leaflet 2003/04 (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Summary leaflet 2001/2 and 2002/3 (PDF, 288KB)
- Monitoring report 2001/2 and 2002/3 (PDF, 825KB)
- 5 Year review (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Third monitoring report 2001 (PDF, 664KB)
- Second monitoring report 2000 (PDF, 549KB)
- First monitoring report 1999 (PDF, 260KB)