This Committee meets on demand and includes one member of the Cabinet.
It appoints the following officers of the County Council:
- Chief Executive;
- Assistant Director (Scrutiny and Monitoring) (Monitoring Officer);
- Chief Fire Officer;
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer;
- Director for Adults and Community Services;
- Director for Children and Young People's Services;
- Director Public Health and Protection;
- Director of Resource Management; and
- Head of Finance (Section 151 Finance Officer) and other officers determined by Group Leaders in consultation with the Chief Executive.
The membership of this committee may alter depending on the appointment being considered. Membership at each meeting will be listed on the agenda.
You're welcome to attend a meeting of the Staff Appointments Committee.
The papers and agendas for the meetings are available on our website five days before the meeting and will include venue details.
|Monday 25 February 2019||Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich||2.45pm|
|Thursday 27 June 2019||Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich||2.00pm|
|Monday 27 July 2020||Remote Meeting||1.30pm|
|Wednesday 18 November 2020||Remote Meeting||2.00pm|
If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 265119, Monday to Friday; 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.