This Committee meets on demand and includes one member of the Cabinet.
It appoints the following officers of the County Council:
- Chief Executive
- Deputy Chief Executive
- Executive Director of People Services
- Executive Director of Growth, Highways and Infrastructure
- Chief Fire Officer and Executive Director for Public Safety
- Corporate Director for Children and Young People's Services
- Corporate Director for Adult and Community Services
- Director of Public Health
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer
- Head of Finance (Section 151 Finance Officer)
- Assistant Director (Governance, Legal & Assurance)
The membership of this committee may alter depending on the appointment being considered. Membership at each meeting will be listed on the agenda.
There will be five Committee Members. This will consist of 3 Conservative Group Councillors, 1 Labour Group Councillor and 1 Liberal Democrat, Green and Independent Councillor.
You're welcome to attend a meeting of the Staff Appointments Committee.
The papers and agendas for the meetings are available on our website five days before the meeting and will include venue details.
Thursday 29 July 2021
|Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich||To be confirmed|
If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 265119, Monday to Friday; 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.