At a time when there's so much advice and guidance made available about COVID-19 it's important to share information that's accurate and easy to understand.
You can help by becoming a Message Cascader!
Whether you pass on information onto family and friends, work colleagues, community groups or to your other networks – every share helps.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a Message Cascader or receive regular updates.
Infographics in English and other languages
- Self isolation financial support (PDF, 409KB)
- Community testing (PDF, 389KB)
- Vaccinations (PDF, 430KB)
- Vaccinations Questions and Answers (PDF, 257KB)
- Lockdown rules (PDF, 312KB)
- Self isolating (PDF, 161KB)
- Keep Suffolk Moving (PDF, 747KB)
- Keep Suffolk Safe (PDF, 113KB)
- How to Wear a Face Covering (PDF, 507KB)
- Find infographics plus other COVID-19 information in other languages
Easy read versions
- COVID-19 vaccinations (PDF, 751KB)
- What to expect after your vaccination (PDF 999KB)
- Guide for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding (PDF 401KB)
- A Guide to your COVID-19 Vaccination (PDF 1.6MB)
- Self-isolation Financial Support (PDF 721KB)
- Community Testing (PDF 946KB)
- COVID-19 Vaccinations