Before you contact us
You may be able to find answers and support yourself using our website.
Here are a few options that may help you:
- Self-assess your needs to find out what support you can access
- Find help to stay at home so you can live as independently as possible
- Search your community for support to stay healthy, social and active
- Read how social care is paid for and what you might have to pay
Many people find that using our self-assessment is a good place to start if you're not sure what help you need.
If you're concerned someone is being abused, or at risk of abuse, you can report the abuse of an adult online.
If you need to contact us
Please contact us online by webchat if you need help or have a question about social care.
Webchat is quick, secure and live on our website:
- Monday to Thursday from 8am to 5:20pm (excluding bank holidays)
- Friday from 8am to 4:20pm (excluding bank holidays)
When you contact us, you'll be treated with respect. We'll listen to you and help you to access the right information, advice and support, so that you can make your own choices.
Other ways to contact us
We ask that people contact us online where possible, as it's quicker, easier and saves money.
If you need to contact Customer First by phone or post, please visit our contact us page for the details.