After Thursday 15 February 2018, only the following browser versions (and above) will work if you need to make an online payment:
- Chrome v30
- Android v4.4
- Firefox v24
- Internet Explorer v8 (although TLS is disabled by default below v11. TLS is not supported at all on Windows Vista)
- Opera v17
- Safari v7 with OSX v10.9
- Safari mobile IOS v5
If you use IE11 or Chrome you'll need to make the following change to your browser to allow you make payments.
Internet Explorer 11
- Click the cog (top right of browser window)
- Internet Options
- Advanced Tab
- Scroll down to Security
- Tick "Use TLS 1.2"
- Click OK
- Refresh the page
- Click the three dots (top right of browser)
- Scroll down and select "Show advanced settings."
- Scroll down to the Network section
- Click on "Change proxy settings."
- Advanced tab
- Scroll to the Security section.
- Tick Use "Use TLS 1.2""
- Press OK