Skip to main content

Performing animal licence

You need to register performing animals through your local district council.

Registering performing animals is under new legislation from 1 October 2018: The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018.

To register a performing animal, contact your local district council. If you do not know your local district council, you can find your local council through GOV.UK.