If you or someone you know might need support, you can use our self-assessment to look for help.
How it works
The self-assessment form provides care and support information based on your:
- living situation
- physical, mental and emotional needs
- basic finances
The self-assessment only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Why use the self-assessment?
- Find out what care or support needs you have
- Suggestions for equipment, adaptations and services that might help you stay in your own home
- Local groups, clubs and events in your community that can help you remain active, healthy and independent
- Check if you're eligible for social care funding and support from the council
- Learn how to request social care support if you need it