Pathways 50+ is delivered by Futures and will work with SME employers to create paid work placements for those over 50; and support individuals to improve their employability with a proportion going on to complete a work placement.
For more information on Pathways 50+ please go to the website - https://www.futuresforyou.com/pathways-50-registration-form.html
The Pathways Training Fund is delivered by Norfolk and Suffolk County Councils and a network of local training providers and will encourage employers to train staff and provide a grant for up to 75% (£500 per individual) of the total net training cost. Employers must be an SME and based within Norfolk or Suffolk and Training should fall into one of these areas:
- Digital Skills and Industry 4.0
- Leadership, Management, Project Management and Mentoring
- Customer Service and Client Relationship Management
- Health and Well-being
- Innovation training for new ideas, ways of working, products and services, Net Zero.
We want to support a culture of life-long learning so that organisations can develop and embed the pathways and choices towards the ‘must have’ skills that are sought after.
To find out more see the guidance and eligibility form on our webpage - https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/projects-and-programmes/pathways-training-fund/
Skills Boot Camps
Free training for learners in Suffolk and Norfolk
Skills Bootcamps are part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee strategy. Their aim is to:
- Aid businesses to hire people with the skills required, help fill their skills vacancies
- Support individuals who are currently un-employed or returning to work access funded course to develop skills and assist them to find local work
- Provide the self-employed to gain additional skills to help them develop & grow their business
- Provide businesses with targeted training to develop and progress their own employees within the business
Detailed information on Eligibility, Delivery and Outcomes can be found on this Skills Bootcamps information sheet.
If you would like to discuss your needs with our Skills Broker Bev Wallman, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing Skills in Health and Social Care (DSHSC)
The DSHSC project is part funded by the European Social Fund, led by Norfolk and Suffolk County Councils, working with local colleges and other partners.