Skip to main content

Notification of a Church of England marriage

You need to notify the Suffolk Register Office of a forthcoming Church of England marriage that is taking place in a Suffolk church.

Complete this form if:

  • you're the minister officiating at the ceremony
  • the ceremony is due to take place within a Church of England building based in Suffolk