The Suffolk Families Information Service can help you:
- Find out about free early education for your 3 or 4 year old?
- Find out if your child is eligible to receive the free 2 year old early education?
- Look for a breakfast, after school, or holiday club for your child?
- Think about your childcare options?
We offer free impartial advice on how to choose the type of childcare most suited to your needs and the needs of your child. Our friendly staff can provide you with a detailed childcare search of childcare providers in the area you are looking for.
You can find a wide range of services in Suffolk for children, young people and families from our Family Services Directory.
We also offer extra help to families who are struggling to find a childcare place that meets their needs.
Do you need a childcare search? We can provide you with information such as:
- Name and contact details of childcare providers
- Type of childcare provided
- The age range catered for
- Number of places offered
- Opening hours
- Fees (where available)
- Whether the provider has gained a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating (where available)
- Tax and other benefits that can help you pay for childcare.
How to contact us:
There are various ways for you to get in touch with us.
Phone us: 0345 60 800 33 (local call rate)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text message us: 07624 80 10 60 - text us your number and we will call you.
Are you concerned about a child or young person? If so, please contact Customer First on 0808 800 4005
If you are worried that a child or young person is at risk of abuse, harm or neglect, please call Customer First on the number above, and explain that you have a child protection concern.
The service is staffed by a team of professional people with a legal duty to safeguard children. They will listen to your concerns and take appropriate action.
Lines are open from 8:00am to 6:45pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours, calls to this number are automatically diverted to the Emergency Duty Service.
If you need to contact social services with a non-urgent enquiry, please send an email to email@example.com