Online ServicesView All Online Services »
- Apply for a home to school/college transport pass
- Apply for an age related/person with disability bus pass
- Apply online for a Blue Badge (Disabled Parking Permit)
- Blue Badge Application Formmore
- Blue Badge renewal formmore
- Blue Badge Replacement Declaration Form
- Copy of a Birth Certificate
- Copy of a Civil Partnership Certificate
- Copy of a Death Certificate
- Copy of a Marriage Certificate
- Council tax
- Current Public Consultations
- How to apply for a school place
Other Suffolk websites
Achieving excellence in education together.
Information and ideas for spending leisure time in Suffolk.
The directory of community information.
Renew your loans, search the library catalogue, book a computer, borrow ebooks and more.
Vacancies within Suffolk County Council.
Find out about the County, all the local statistics at your fingertips.
Timetables, leaflets and passenger transport updates.
The bright choice for your business.
Help and advice for young people.
Information about Suffolk’s public rights of way network, the definitive map and open access.
Get inspired, help create Suffolk as the Greenest County.
Information, services and organisations to help you make choices about your care and support