Online ServicesView All Online Services »
- Apply for a home to school/college transport pass
- Apply online for a Blue Badge (Disabled Parking Permit)
- Council tax
- Current Public Consultations
- How to apply for a school place
- Job vacancies at Suffolk County Council
- Missed bin collection
- Pay an invoice from Suffolk County Council
- Report a pothole or defect in the highway
- School meal prepayment
- Dropped kerb application form
- Street lighting fault
- Existing road marking problem
- Historic Environment Record User application form
- Common Application Forms (CAF2) and Guidance 2013/2014
- Complaints about schools
- Multi-agency referral form to Children's Social Care
- Request changes to waiting restrictions
- Apply for an Archaeological Brief and Specification
- Council rent or service charges
Other Suffolk websites
Achieving excellence in education together.
Information and ideas for spending leisure time in Suffolk.
The directory of community information.
Renew your loans, search the library catalogue, book a computer, borrow ebooks and more.
Vacancies within Suffolk County Council.
Find out about the County, all the local statistics at your fingertips.
Timetables, leaflets and passenger transport updates.
The bright choice for your business.
Help and advice for young people.
Information about Suffolk’s public rights of way network, the definitive map and open access.
Get inspired, help create Suffolk as the Greenest County.
Information, services and organisations to help you make choices about your care and support