The Family Nurse Partnership programme is a free and voluntary service for under 20s who are expecting their first baby.
A specially trained family nurse will visit you frequently during the antenatal and postnatal period until your child is 2 years old.
By providing support and information, the nurse will help you to understand your pregnancy and how to care for yourself and your baby.
What are the benefits?
By supporting you during your pregnancy and early stages of your baby's life, the Family Nurse Partnership programme can help you to:
- increase your chance of a healthy pregnancy
- manage your labour
- improve your child's development
- build a positive relationship with your baby and other people
- plan your future
- make lifestyle choices to give your child the best possible start in life
- achieve your aspirations (e.g. find a job, return to education)
How to access this service
Contact the CYP Family Nurse Partnership team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Hobson, Family Nurse Supervisor: 0754 222 8704
- Debbie Bougard, Family Nurse Partnership team support: 0754 222 8688
AddressLeiston Children’s CentreWaterloo AvenueLeistonIP16 4HF
For more information, visit the NHS Family Nurse Partnership website.