What is Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD)?
This site is the leading specialist jobs board dedicated to promoting job vacancies in the public and third sectors across Suffolk and the surrounding areas.
What are the main types of jobs advertised on the site?
- School and teaching jobs
- Further and Higher Education jobs
- Local Government jobs
- Early years and childcare jobs
- Social care and Healthcare jobs
- Charities and not-for-profit sector jobs
- Site activity
On average the site has:
- over 1,500,000 million visits each year
- 9,000,000 million pages viewed each year
- more than 200 live jobs per week
- over 5,000 job seekers signed up for email alerts
- over 27,000 active registered job seekers
Associated job sites
Suffolk Jobs Direct hosts several organisation career sites, which include:
- Suffolk County Council career site
- East Suffolk Council career site
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council career site
- Broadland District Council and South Norfolk Council career site
Development took place in 2007 on the software running behind the site, which saw it install and be powered by Recruit from Abacus Group.
Currently, the site is in the process of moving over to the Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) product from Oracle Corporation.