Unless otherwise stated, you're welcome to attend Suffolk County Council Committees meetings.
You can also watch meetings of the County Council through our webcasting service.
Details of future meetings, including venue information and how to apply to speak at a meeting can be found below.
The papers and agendas for the meetings will be made available on the Committee Database 5 days before the meeting.
Committee meetings after May 2016 will be reconsidered by the County Council at the Annual General Meeting on 26 May 2016.
No meetings scheduled for August
Suffolk County Council
Council and democracy
- The council and its committees
- Councillors and elected representatives
- Budget, council tax and finance
- Our aims and transformation programmes
- Council departments, services and senior officers
- How the council works
- Council data and transparency
- Consultations, petitions and elections
- Lieutenancy and honours
- Borough, district, parish and town councils
- Devolution for East Anglia
- Council news