This Committee meets on demand and includes one member of the Cabinet.
It appoints the following officers of the County Council:
- Chief Executive;
- Assistant Director (Scrutiny and Monitoring) (Monitoring Officer);
- Chief Fire Officer;
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer;
- Director for Adults and Community Services;
- Director for Children and Young People's Services;
- Director Public Health and Protection;
- Director of Resource Management; and
- Head of Finance (Section 151 Finance Officer) and other officers determined by Group Leaders in consultation with the Chief Executive.
Conservative membership and Cabinet Member to be advised at each meeting.
You're welcome to attend a meeting of the Staff Appointments Committee.
The papers and agendas for the meetings are available on our website five days before the meeting and will include venue details.
If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or call 01473 265119, Monday to Friday; 9.30 am to 4.00 pm.