Our catchment area lists record Suffolk roads and their school catchment areas.
Catchment areas may not be used by every school for admission or transport purposes. You should refer to the school's admissions policy for the relevant year in the Directory of Schools in Suffolk.
Transport information can be found in the Admissions to Schools in Suffolk booklet for the relevant year or at the Suffolk on board website.
These lists were correct at the date of publishing (indicated at the top of each list) but are subject to change. They should not be taken to have any definitive administrative or legal significance.
Contact the Admissions Team on 0345 600 0981 for up to date information.
Most villages and parish catchment boundaries follow the parish boundary line.
This is not always the same village and parish as the postal address indicates.
Catchment area maps can be found against the individual schools.
Catchment area lists for Suffolk
- Bury St Edmunds (2017/2018)
- Bury St Edmunds (2018/2019)
- Ipswich, Purdis Heath, Rushmere St Andrew
- Kesgrave, Martlesham, Martlesham Heath
- Sudbury and Great Cornard
- Villages and Parishes (2017/2018)
- Villages and Parishes (2018/2019)
Contacting School Admissions
- Web chat is the quickest and easiest way to contact School Admissions. Available Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm.
The web chat button will appear in the right hand corner when someone is available to talk to.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 0345 600 0981