Is my school or nursery closed?
- Follow Suffolk on Board on Twitter
- Visit the Suffolk on Board website
- Email email@example.com
- Call 0345 606 6173 (option 1)
Public transport and travel
- Follow Suffolk Highways on Twitter for highways updates
- Go to BBC Suffolk or Traffic England for travel information
- Contact bus operators to check which bus services are running
- Check train travel with Greater Anglia
Contacting home care providers
Suffolk Recycling Centres
Check for site closures and updates @suffolkrc on Twitter.
Advice on fire prevention
During hot weather, Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service encourage people to avoid barbecues and campfires on dry grass or near hedges, put out cigarettes properly before disposing of them, and call 999 immediately at the first sign of a fire. Read more guidance on fire prevention during hot weather.