Before you book
You must follow a different process to deposit household waste using a car, or as a pedestrian or cyclist.
The Recycling Centres at Haverhill will not be accepting:
- business or trade waste (in any vehicle)
- vans, car-derived vans or cars with trailers - you'll need to use alternative sites (find your nearest Recycling Centre)
Trailers must be no more than 750kg max gross weight, single axle and unbraked. No other trailer size or type is permitted.
Vans with trailers will not be accepted at any site.
Businesses must register as a waste carrier
You must register if your business does any of the following:
- transports waste (a carrier)
- buys, sells or disposes of waste (a dealer)
- arranges for someone else to buy, sell or dispose of waste (a broker)
You can visit gov.uk to register or renew as a waste carrier, broker or dealer.
To get a more cost effective price you should separate out your waste for recycling before going to site (e.g. into garden waste, wood, electricals etc). For our trade waste prices visit our Trade Waste page on our Suffolk Recycles website.
Proceed to book a time slot
You can book a time slot for your nearest Recycling Centre using the links below.
If no slots are showing on the booking calendars when you look, more slots (for a week in advance) are released every morning.
Appointment times refer to current Greenwich Mean Time. Please ignore references to UTC+0:00.
- Bury St Edmunds Recycling Centre booking form
- Felixstowe Recycling Centre booking form
- Foxhall Recycling Centre booking form (East of Ipswich – IP10 OHT)
- Hadleigh Recycling Centre booking form
- Leiston Recycling Centre booking form
- Lowestoft Recycling Centre booking form
- Mildenhall Recycling Centre booking form
- Ipswich (Portman Road) Recycling Centre booking form (Central Ipswich – IP1 2DW)
- Stowmarket Recycling Centre booking form
- Sudbury Recycling Centre booking form