Suffolk County Council's mission is to make a positive difference for Suffolk. We are committed to working together, striving to improve, and securing the best possible services.
Suffolk County Council has a set of values and behaviours that are shaped by staff and which set the expectation of how people will do their job in addition to the specific activities/accountabilities listed in the Job Person Profile. Evidence of these values and behaviours are an integral part of the performance management framework.
Our WE ASPIRE values
- Wellbeing: Looking after yourself and each other #oneteam
- Equality: Respecting, valuing, embracing, and celebrating everyone’s unique differences
- Achieve: We are the best we can be
- Support: We work as one team
- Pride: We are passionate about making a positive different to the people and place of Suffolk
- Innovate: We believe that every penny counts and every minute matters
- Respect: We give and earn respect
- Empower: We empower, encourage, and motivate
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They underpin our approach to performance, reward, and wellbeing. They define the relationship between the council and our people.