Health and wellbeing
- A dedicated health and wellbeing portal
- A free and confidential employee assistance programme providing general information and advice to staff as well as access to counselling and legal advice
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- 20% off health and lifestyle assessments with Nuffield Health
- Access to a health cash plan to help cover health costs such as dental, optical, maternity/paternity, physio etc.
We were pleased to be shortlisted as finalists in the prestigious Personnel Today Awards 2019 under the category of Diversity and Inclusion, shortlisted alongside big organisations such as Lloyds Banking Group, The Co Op, Network Rail, Deloitte, IBM, Rolls Royce, Santander and Iceland.
We were also shortlisted in two categories of the Working Families Best Practice Awards 2019, alongside organisations such as Barclays, Sky, Deloitte, Centrica and Royal Bank of Scotland. The two categories were: ‘Best Flexible Working Initiative’ and ‘Best for Flexible Recruitment’.
To achieve this recognition we organised a campaign to showcase staff who work flexibly, talking realistically and practically about the challenges and benefits of flexible working. We also implemented a requirement that all our job ads have to list specific types of flexible working available in that role and require hiring managers to justify removing flexible working options. 98% of our jobs are now agile!
In addition to great flexible working options, we offer:
- Generous annual leave entitlement with an option to purchase additional days
- Career breaks
- Occupational maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- A range of family and care policies
- Discounted lifestyle benefits, including theatre and cinema tickets and up to 10% off when booking your next holiday