Suffolk is in the east of England, with:
- towns like Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Newmarket and Sudbury
- miles of coastline, beaches and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- access via the A12, A14 and M11 and train from Cambridge, Colchester, London, Norwich and Peterborough
Property in Suffolk
Suffolk’s housing market is diverse, in age, character and size – from 1 bedroom or studio apartments in towns, to large barn conversions in rural areas.
Whether you're looking to buy or rent, search for properties at:
Affordable home ownership schemes
You may be able to get financial help from the government to buy a home.
You could get:
- a loan to help with the cost of a new-build home if you’re a first-time buyer
- a home through shared ownership
Living in Suffolk
Find out more about:
- Suffolk businesses and the local economy on Invest in Suffolk
- places to visit, explore and see on Visit Suffolk
- Suffolk's countryside and wildlife
- culture, heritage and leisure in Suffolk
Find out more
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about teaching in Suffolk.