The School Age Immunisation Service in Suffolk is run by Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust's Children and Young People's Health Services teams.
The team works in a variety of educational settings including independent schools, Pupil Referral Units and community clinics.
Vaccinations and immunisations currently offered by the service include:
- HPV immunisations for females only: 1 dose in year 8 and 1 dose in year 9
- Meningitis C vaccination programme for all year 10 children
- annual seasonal Flu vaccination programme to a specific year group as directed by Public Health England
Immunisation nurses would also assist in any community outbreak where vaccinations can be used.
Find out more
Read further information about vaccinations and immunisations:
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust: School Age Immunisations (including contact details for Suffolk)
- NHS vaccinations and when to have them