Suffolk County Council provides a managed O365 mailbox solution which provisions schools who buy into the service with a .suffolk.sch.uk email address.
The service is managed on a dedicated Suffolk Schools Tenant and complies with the same IT cyber security posture used by Suffolk County Council.
- Individual named user accounts
- Fully managed mail service
- Shared mailboxes for users have a user account created using this service
- Utilises all the on-line security built into the Office 365 mail service using Microsoft faculty licensing
- Automatic secure mail service with Suffolk County Council via TLS implementation
Before you start
- You can request a new mailbox account or an additional mailbox account
- Answer all questions shown with an asterisk (*)
- You'll receive a copy of your form by email
Please note: We use the free faculty Office 365 A1 license for the provision of schools mailboxes. This licenses enables the user to access a range of Microsoft Office products on-line, including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. The license does not enable the user to install these applications on their laptop or PC and we don’t currently provide Microsoft licensing that would allow a user to do this.