Terms and conditions
1. No development shall take place within the area indicated [the whole site] until the implementation of a programme of archaeological work has been secured, in accordance with a Written Scheme of Investigation which has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
The scheme of investigation shall include an assessment of significance and research questions; and:
- The programme and methodology of site investigation and recording.
- The programme for post investigation assessment.
- Provision to be made for analysis of the site investigation and recording.
- Provision to be made for publication and dissemination of the analysis and records of the site investigation.
- Provision to be made for archive deposition of the analysis and records of the site investigation.
- Nomination of a competent person or persons/organisation to undertake the works set out within the Written Scheme of Investigation.
- The site investigation shall be completed prior to development, or in such other phased arrangement, as agreed and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
2. No building shall be occupied until the site investigation and post investigation assessment has been completed in accordance with the programme set out in the Written Scheme of Investigation approved under part 1 and the provision made for analysis, publication and dissemination of results and archive deposition has been secured.