The Chairman's choice of charity for 2019 is Suffolk Mind.
Suffolk Mind aims to make Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
Find out how to help us raise money or awareness for Suffolk Mind.
Join the Chairman at a walk along Dedham Vale AONB and Stour Valley.
|Tuesday 6 August 2019||Kedington to Clare||8 miles|
|Friday 16 August 2019||Clare to Long Melford||8.5 miles|
|Saturday 31 August 2019||Long Melford to Great Henny||7 miles|
|Friday 13 September 2019||Great Henny to Wormingford||
|Friday 27 September 2019||Wormingford to Stoke-By-Nayland||6.5 miles|
|Friday 25 October 2019||Stratford St Mary to Cattawade||4.5 miles|
Enter a quiz
Take part in a quiz at Endeavour House, Ipswich, IP1 2BX.
- Thursday 5 September 2019
- Wednesday 30 October 2019 (Halloween theme)
- Tuesday 10 December 2019 (Christmas theme)
- Tuesday 11 February 2020
- Tuesday 31 March 2020
6pm to 8:30pm (approximately).
£5 per person (collected on the night).
Donate by text
Text CHAIRMAN to 70970
- Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme (Charity No: 1149800), operating as DONATE.
- Texts will be charged at your standard network rate.
- For terms and conditions, visit easydonate.org or find out more at suffolkmind.org.uk
Thank you to Concertus for sponsoring the Chairman's charity in 2019.