An initial devolution deal for East Anglia was announced in March 2016.
Following negotiations with Central Government, there are now two separate deals being proposed:
- A Norfolk and Suffolk devolution deal
- A Cambridgeshire and Peterborough devolution deal
The consultation has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part.
A summary of responses will be provided to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government to help inform his decision-making process and will be published on this website following its submission.
You may still have questions about devolution or wish to make your views known to us. If so, you can contact us by:
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Writing to: East Anglia Devolution, Norfolk County Council, Ground floor - South Wing, County Hall, Martineau Lane, NR1 2DH
- Or calling 0345 6031842
Alternatively, you can get in touch with your local council.
Please note: in order to keep costs down, Norfolk and Suffolk County Council are working together and are using our existing contact addresses and telephone numbers.
Find out more
Visit eastangliadevo.co.uk for more information on devolution in East Anglia.
Latest news on devolution
Read the following news articles to see what has been published recently about devolution:
- Devolution consultation draws to conclusion (22 August 2016)
- Devolution consultation starts (8 July 2016)
- Devolution poll results show support for greater local decision making in Suffolk (23 June 2016)
- Improved East Anglian devolution settlement to be debated by councils (17 June 2016)
- £1bn Devolution Deal announced for East Anglia (16 March 2016)
See more latest news by browsing our Council news section.