This consultation has now closed.
Suffolk County Council consulted on a proposal to relocate Thurston Church of England Primary Academy to a new site off of Norton Road. The new school facility will accommodate 420 students (with a masterplan for 630 students) and a 30 place standalone Pre-school facility (with a masterplan for 60 places).
This non-statutory pre-application planning consultation will enable us to gather the views of parents, local residents and potential building users prior to the submission of the planning application and does not affect the right to comment on the proposals during the statutory planning process.
You can view the plans for the proposed development below:
- Proposed Site Plan (PDF, 2837KB)
- Proposed Site Layout (PDF, 3419KB)
- Proposed Ground Floor Plan (PDF, 388KB)
- Proposed First Floor Plan (PDF, 317KB)
- Proposed Ground and First Floor Plan (PDF, 2884KB)
- Proposed Ground Floor and First Floor Elevations (PDF, 1628KB)
- Proposed Pre-School Plan (PDF, 201KB)
- Proposed Pre-School Elevations (PDF, 1273KB)
If you have any questions, contact the Schools Infrastructure Team at email@example.com.