Our TrafWeb page gives you access to the mapping the proposals are on.
To view the St Edmundsbury TRO map:
- Go to the 'Public consultation' area, read the disclaimer and select 'I accept'.
- Go to the spanner in the top left corner and select ‘Schemes’ then ‘St Edmundsbury’. You’ll then be able to search for specific streets.
- Select the restriction to see more detail and the proposed supporting documentation (Deposited documents). You’ll also be able to make comments about the maps and documents.
Introduction to the deposit map file
The following documents are included within this file
- The proposed traffic order
- Map tiles overview
- Map tile legend
- Map tiles
- Statement of Reasons
- Notice of proposal to make the new order
The maps show the same details available on the online map. To view the area you are interested in, you need to:
- Look at the first overview map and identify which large rectangle covers the area you are interested in. Note the number in that rectangle, for example 4
- Scroll down until you come to a map with the number you previously noted displayed in the top right blue box
- Use zoom and pan to identify the area of the map you are interested in. Make a note of the reference set in the appropriate rectangle, for example AJ198
- Hold down CRTL + F to bring up a word find box. Type the grid number you’re looking for and press the next arrow until the map is shown with the reference highlighted in the bottom right corner
Alternatively, the map tile with the appropriate reference can be found by scrolling down the file. Each map tile reference can be found in the bottom right corner.
The map tiles are arranged so that the letters represent a row and the numbers represent a column, e.g.
The reference numbers are grouped together. For example, all references starting with AJ will follow each other in ascending number order followed by AK in ascending number order.
References starting AA will be towards the top of the street view maps and reference starting CT will be towards the bottom.