Please tell us what you think about our proposals below:
Proposals in full:
- Day, evening and weekend activities (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Planned supported breaks (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Urgent Respite (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Short term support and drop-ins (PDF, 1.6MB
- The Befriending Scheme (PDF, 1.2MB)
The consultation is open from Tuesday 13 June - 5pm, Monday 10 July 2017
Take the consultation survey
There are lots of other ways to take part:
- Download an easy read version (PDF, 2MB) of the survey
Please either send the finished survey to the following address or request a freepost envelope by calling 0345 603 1842 :
My Life My Future
Suffolk County Council
8 Russell Road
- A copy of the survey can be sent to you.
Call: 0345 603 1842 or,
- Take the survey over the phone.
Call: 0345 603 1842
After the consultation ends we will look at the feedback and consider what it is telling us about the proposals.
In September 2017, Cabinet will consider the outcome of the consultation and any recommendations to change how services are delivered in the future. If Cabinet approves the recommendations, we will work with customers, family carers, learning disability providers and the Learning Disability Partnership Board to make the changes.