The closing date for responses is Monday 13 November 2017.
We are currently asking people to comment on our draft admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools in 2019/2020. You can find details of the proposed admission arrangements below.
We are proposing to make some minor changes to the admission arrangements and co-ordinated admissions scheme for schools in Suffolk for the 2019/2020 school year.
Have your say
- Download the consultation on admission arrangements for 2019/2020
- Complete the online survey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses must be received no later than Monday 13 November 2017.
Consultation on admission arrangements to voluntary aided, foundation, free schools and academies
The governing bodies of voluntary aided, foundation, free schools and academies are responsible for admissions to their schools. If you want to view the arrangements for these schools you should contact the school directly. Some of these schools have asked us to include their proposed admission arrangements for 2019/2020 within our consultation below.
Send your response directly to schools
Responses must be sent to the school directly and received no later than Monday 13 November 2017.
- Alde Valley Academy
- Beccles Free School
- Benjamin Britten Academy of Music and Mathematics
- Bury St Edmunds STEM Academy
- Copleston High School
- Hartismere School
- Ipswich Academy
- Ixworth Free School
- Ormiston Sudbury Academy
- Saxmundham Free School
- St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Hadleigh - Policy
- St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Hadleigh - Supplementary Information Form
- Sybil Andrews Academy