We are consulting on a proposal to provide a new 210 place (1 form of entry) Primary School and 60 place Pre-School. The site has capacity for future expansion if required to a total of 420 places at the Primary School and 90 places at the Pre-School.
This non-statutory pre-application planning consultation will enable us to gather the views of local residents and potential building users prior to the submission of the planning application. It does not affect the right to comment on the proposals during the statutory planning process.
You can view the plans for the proposed development below. Plans will also be on public display locally, attached to boundary fencing of the Taylor Wimpey site compound at the western end of Brooke Way, adjacent to the public footpath.
You can view the plans for the proposed development below:
- Click here to view the Proposed Primary School Ground Floor Plan
- Click here to view the Proposed Pre-School Ground Floor Plan
- Click here to view the Proposed Primary School First Floor Plan
- Click here to view the Proposed Primary School Elevations
- Click here to view the Proposed Pre-School Elevations
- Click here to view the Proposed Primary School and Pre-School Visual Representation
- Click here to view the Proposed Primary School and Pre-School Landscape Design Proposal
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
Suffolk County Council
8 Russell Road
You can also email us at email@example.com
Because of current restrictions we are unable to practically hold a local drop-in session. However, if you would like to discuss any aspect please add your phone number to your comments so that we can call you.
Completed comment forms must be received by Friday 14 August 2020.