Last updated: 13 July 2020 (reviewed daily)
Suffolk Local Outbreak Control Plan
Suffolk has published a Local Outbreak Control Plan which sets out how Suffolk would prevent and respond to a localised outbreak of COVID-19.
The plan, which was a requirement of Government to all local authorities, outlines measures to prevent, manage and contain outbreaks of Coronavirus and protect the public’s health. It builds upon existing relationships and processes in place with partner agencies across Suffolk.
An Executive Summary has also been produced which provides an overview of the plan.
Previous responses to coronavirus (COVID-19) in Suffolk
- Cllr Matthew Hicks, leader of the Council, encourages us to Stick With It Suffolk (11 Jun)
- Statement from Suffolk County Council following Prime Minister's lock down address to the nation
- Joint statement on COVID-19 from Suffolk County Council's political group leaders
- Suffolk Resilience Forum declares COVID-19 major incident in county
- Suffolk Virtual Care Response Service for vulnerable and isolated people
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) advice for frontline workers and how you can donate PPE
- Find support for voluntary organisations on Community Action Suffolk's website
- Benefits and housing factsheet (PDF, 476KB)
Follow us on social media for COVID-19 updates
Collaborative Communities COVID-19 Board
The Collaborative Communities COVID-19 Board is a Suffolk wide partnership setup for the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Read about the Collaborative Communities COVID-19 Board.