Get free professional advice in confidence on a range of things that you might need some help with.
Call us to have a chat about:
- your mortgage or credit cards
- rent arrears or other debts
- COVID-19 related concerns and what it means for you and/or your family
- access to food
- one off grants for things such as:
- white goods
- fuel vouchers
- other unforeseen expenses
Helpline: 0800 068 3131
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm. You can leave your name and number outside of these hours and somebody will call you back within 1 working day.
As part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak there has been a joint response between a number of statutory and voluntary sector partners co-ordinated by the Collaborative Communities Board. There is a clear need to provide ongoing support to the Suffolk population both in response to Covid-19 and to meet wider support needs.
The Suffolk Advice and Support Service will bring together five essential areas of work.
- Single Point of Access
- Local Welfare Assistance Scheme
- Food banks
- Suffolk InfoLink
- The Warm Handover
Single Point of Access
Local Welfare Assistance Scheme
The Warm Handover
Request an accessible format
Documents published on this page may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.